Terms of Service of Auto ABC web site
1. The web site Auto ABC (hereinafter – “ Portal”) is a private property usage of which is not inalienable right. The administration of the Portal has right to deny access to the Portal or to some parts or functions of it, for some users or IP addresses for undefined period of time, or possibility in any way process, change or delete any information created by the user, without explaining the reason and without any liability for it. The usage of the core functions of the Portal is free of charge, some services might be subject to fees. When using the Portal the IP address of the user is fixed and cookies saved on the users computer.
2. These terms of service are binding for any visitor (user) of the Portal, not depending upon the fact whether the visitor is registered or not registered user. Administration of the Portal has right to change and make additions (changes) to these terms of service without informing you about it. The user is obligated to follow the changes in these terms and conditions. By using the Portal you have accepted these terms of service. If you don't accept this terms of service you are not premited to use the Portal.
3. By submitting any data to the Portal, you have accepted to hand over the data to the administration of the Portal for usage and processing without any limitations.
4. The user is fully responsible for all information submited and actions taken from the user's computer or from the account of the registered user, as well as for user's account access data confidentiality.
5. The user is permitted to submit only information, he uses and publishes legally. The user is liable for any actions in the Portal preformed by him, if as the result of this intellectual property rights of other persons or other legal rights has been or can be breached.
6. It is forbiden to send and/or publish in any way illegal, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, erotic, pornographic, profane and obscene information or any kind of the commercial information, or to make advertising of any goods/services/events.
7. The administration of the Portal is permitted to send to the e-mail submitted by the user the information related to the Portal.
8. All the information placed in the Portal (as text, picture or other format) is added by the Portal or its partners or users of the Portal. The Portal does not have any responsibility for the information submitted by the user. The Portal has right to use the information submitted by the user without any limitations. The submitter of the information is not permitted to claim any author's fee or other fees for the usage of the submitted information in the Portal.
9. By using the Portal you agree:
9.1. The service has been provided as it is, and you do not have any objections about it's quality.
9.2. The administration of the Portal does not have any liability for access disturbance to the service, the supply of the information, deletion and storage.
9.3. The administration of the Portal does not have any liability for the information created by the user or sent by one user to another and legal consequences, arising in the result of the sending or submitting of such information.
9.4. The administration of the Portal does not have any liability for the content of advertisements submitted to the Portal and quality of the advertised goods or services, as well as for content of the Internet resources, the Portal has links to.
9.5. Portal includes the third parties (advertising network) components (scripts), which may collect user data (IP address, etc. browser transferred data), as well as store cookies on the user's computer. Cookies are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze data traffic. We are also sharing information about how you use our site in your social media, as well as with our advertising and analytics partners.
9.6. Portal administration does not bear any responsibility for any loss, expense or damage caused to the user or to third parties due to the use of the Portal.